Euphonon
Model Search
Select Category
Euphonon
Mandolins previously produced by the Larson Brothers between circa 1934 and 1944.
The Euphonon brand of guitars and mandolins was made by the Larson Brothers of Maurer & Co. in Chicago from circa 1934 till the demise of the company in 1944. The Larson Brothers introduced the Euphonon brand in order to compete in the increasingly popular 14-fret guitar market. However, the line also included a variety of mandolins that were larger and styled differently that prior efforts from the Larson Brothers. Most mandolins under the Euphonon brand are built in the traditiona A-style symmetrical body style with solid headstocks and round or oval soundholes. Information courtesy Hartman, Robert Carl, The Larsons' Creations: Guitars and Mandolins.

From Blue Book Publications:


No part of this information may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph, mimeograph, fax transmission or any other mechanical or electronic means. Nor can it be broadcast or transmitted, by translation into any language, nor by electronic recording or otherwise, without the express written permission from the publisher.