MARTIN
Model Search
Select Category
MARTIN
Amplifiers previously built in Nazareth, PA in the early 1960s.
World renowned guitar company, Martin, tried their hand at building guitar amplifiers during the 1960s. Martin was founded in 1833 as an acoustic guitar company in New York. They moved to Nazareth, PA in 1939, where they have been ever since. Fast forward to the 1960s, when Martin began producing solid-body electric guitars and amplifiers. The amps lasted until the mid-1960s when the idea was retired due to lack of interest. However, Martin introduced amplifiers again under the Stinger brand in 1988 (see Stinger). For more information on acoustic guitars refer to the Blue Book of Acoustic Guitars. For more information on electric guitars, refer to the Blue Book of Electric Guitars.

From Blue Book Publications:


No part of this information may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph, mimeograph, fax transmission or any other mechanical or electronic means. Nor can it be broadcast or transmitted, by translation into any language, nor by electronic recording or otherwise, without the express written permission from the publisher.