These models are similar to the one you are viewing.
- similar to the EXB404, except has two P-style pickups, available in Black, Dark Blue, Jewel Blue, Pearl Red, or White finish, mfg. 1989 only.
- offset double cutaway maple body, bolt-on three-piece maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, die-cast fixed bridge, four-on-one-side tuners, one P-style and one J-style pickups, three knobs, chrome hardware, available in Black, Burgundy Red, Crimson Metallic, Dark Blue, Jewel Blue, Pearl Red, or White finish, mfg. 1989-1995.
- similar to EX160, except has a maple fingerboard with black dot inlay and a single-locking vibrato, available in Black, Blue Night, Burgundy Red, or Candy Apple finish, mfg. 1992-93.
- similar to EX350, except has a reverse headstock, no pickguard, one single coil and one humbucker Ibanez pickups, and non-numbered knobs, available in Black, Blue Night, Burgundy Red, Laser Blue, Purple Pearl, or Ultra Violet finish, mfg. 1991-92.
- offset double cutaway maple body, bolt-on maple neck, 22-fret maple fingerboard with black dot inlay, six-on-one-side tuners, standard vibrato, tortoise pickguard, two humbucker and one single coil pickups HSH, two black knobs (v, tone), five-way switch, gold hardware, available in Antique Violin or Black finish, mfg. 1993 only.