DEMARINO
Model Search
Select Category
DEMARINO
Instruments previously built in Copiague, NY between 1973 and 2000.
Deeply rooted in music, Ronald J. DeMarino's career spanned four decades. DeMarino was playing New York clubs in 1956, when he had his first meeting with John D'Angelico (DeMarino was having his 1948 Gibson L-5 repaired!). D'Angelico took a liking to him, and after spending a great deal of time in his shop, DeMarino was fascinated with the idea of guitar building. DeMarino experimented for years, and finally launched his own shop.
DeMarino Guitars was established in 1967, and was in continuous operation since the inception of the business. DeMarino was a second generation, family-owned business, and for twenty-seven years specialized in the restoration of fine instruments, as well as custom building special order guitars and basses. Source: Hal Hammer.

From Blue Book Publications:


No part of this information may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph, mimeograph, fax transmission or any other mechanical or electronic means. Nor can it be broadcast or transmitted, by translation into any language, nor by electronic recording or otherwise, without the express written permission from the publisher.