These models are similar to the one you are viewing.
- single sharp cutaway deep body, solid cedar top, oval soundhole, flamed sycamore back and sides, mahogany neck, 14/21-fret rosewood fingerboard with diamond inlay, three-per-side gold tuners, rosewood bridge, Equis Gold electronics, Fishman Matrix transducer, Natural finish, mfg. 1996-97.
- deep single sharp cutaway jumbo body, solid spruce top, oval soundhole, bound body, three-stripe rosette, flamed maple back/sides, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, rosewood bridge with pearl dot white pins, three-per-side Grover diecast tuners, gold hardware, acoustic bridge pickup, volume/tone controls, Equis Gold preamp, Buzz Feiten Tuning System, available in Natural finish, mfg. 1997-99.
- similar to the EA45, single sharp cutaway deep bound body, solid cedar top, abalone rosette, koa back and sides, maple neck, bound 14/21-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl diamond inlays, matching bound headstock with three-per-side gold tuners with ebonite buttons, rosewood bridge, B Band electronics, Buzz Feiten Tuning System, available in Natural finish, mfg. 2002-03.
- single sharp cutaway thin style, solid cedar top, oval soundhole, bound body, three-stripe purfling/rosette, rosewood back/sides, mahogany neck, 14/20-fret bound rosewood fingerboard with pearl diamond inlay, rosewood bridge with white black pins, bound peghead with rosewood veneer, three-per-side chrome tuners with pearl buttons, acoustic bridge pickup, Washburn 3200/EQ300/Equis II electronics, available in Black, Natural, or Tobacco Sunburst finish, mfg. 1979-1985, 1987-89, 1992-94.
- single smooth cutaway thin bound body, spruce top mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck, 14/20-fret bound rosewood fingerboard, three-per-side chrome tuners, rosewood Butterfly bridge, B-Band/WT-82 electronics, available in Metallic Blue (2005-08), Natural, Pearl Black, or Tobacco Sunburst finish, mfg. 2005-2010.