MARTIN ACOUSTIC: 16 SERIES 000C-16SGTNE NYLON STRING CUTAWAY ELECTRIC
These models are similar to the one you are viewing.
- similar to 000C-16SGTNE Nylon String Cutaway Electric, except has solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, white body binding, and polished gloss back and sides finish, mfg. 2003-05.
- single cutaway 14-fret 000-style body, solid Italian Alpine spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, Hybrid X scalloped bracing, round soundhole with three-ring Style 45 rosette (5/9/5 grouping with a large center ring of abalone pearl), grained ivoroid binding, fine herringbone top inlay, B/W back inlay, HD-28-style zig-zag back purfling, mahogany neck, 14/20-fret long pattern abalone pearl diamond and squares and 20th fret Babyface signature inlay, solid Indian rosewood headstock overlay with logo, three-per-side chorme Gotoh tuners with butterbean knobs, ebony belly bridge, black bridge pins with white dots, no pickguard, label signed by CFM IV and Kenny Edmonds (Babyface), Natural polished gloss finish with Vintage Toner top, 24.9 in. scale, case included, limited edition run of 100 instruments, mfg. 2000-mid 2001.
- single cutaway Grand Auditorium 14-fret 000-style body, solid Adirondack spruce top, solid Pacific Big Leaf maple back and sides, standard X scalloped solid Sitka spruce bracing, round soundhole with three-ring Style 45 rosette (5/9/5 grouping with a large ring of abalone), grained ivoroid binding, multiple B/W boltaron top inlay, B/W/B Boltaron back and side inlay, Style 45 back purfling, hard maple modified low oval neck, 14/20-fret grained ivoroid-bound ebony fingerboard with no inlays, grained ivoroid-bound square tapered headstock with ebony overlay and 1902 alternative torch inlay, three-per-side nickel open-geared tuners with butterbean knobs, ebony belly bridge with bone saddle, black ebony bridge pins with pearl dots, black pickguard, Fishman Matrix Infinity electronics, label signed by Steve Miller and numbered in sequence, available in Red polished gloss finish, 24.9 in. scale, Geib-style case included, mfg. 2010-mid-2013.
- single cutaway Grand Auditorium 14-fret 000-style body, solid Italian Alpine spruce top, mahogany back and sides, select hardwood neck, 14/20-fret ebony fingerboard with old style 18 abalone pearl inlays, ebony headstock with herringbone inlay and silver foil logo, Gotoh nickel open geared tuners with butterbean knobs, ebony belly bridge, Martin Gold Plus Natural 1 electronics, label signed by C.F. Martin IV and David Gray, Natural polished gloss finish with vintage toner top, case included, 24.9 in. scale, mfg. summer 2006-07.
- similar to the 000-16GT, except has a single cutaway and Fishman Prefix Premium Onboard Blender electronics, mfg. summer 2003-09.