These models are similar to the one you are viewing.
- dreadnought body, mahogany back and sides, solid spruce top, scalloped bracing, ebony fingerboard, 12th fret diagonal position marker, abalone shell rosette, ivory multi-layer body binding, chrome die cast tuners, ebony direct coupled bridge, optional System 500 electronics, available in Black, Natural gloss, or Sunburst finish, disc. 2005.
- dreadnought style, rounded cutaway body, solid spruce top, round soundhole, five-stripe body binding/rosette, tortoiseshell pickguard, rosewood back/sides, mahogany neck, 14/20-fret ebony fingerboard with varying pearl inlays, ebony bridge with white pearl dot pins, rosewood veneer on peghead, three-per-side chrome tuners, piezo bridge pickups, three-band EQ/System 500 electronics, available in Natural gloss finish, mfg. 1995-98.
- similar to DY 40 except has a single cutaway dreadnought body, optional System 500 Mk II (disc. 2001) or System 600T Mk II (2002-present) electronics, available in Black (disc. 2009) or Natural Gloss finish, current mfg.
- dreadnought style, solid spruce top, round soundhole, three-stripe body binding, five-stripe rosette, black pickguard, mahogany back/sides/neck, 14/20-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays, 12th fret has pearl snowflake inlay, ebony bridge with black white dot pins, three-per-side chrome tuners, available in Dark Satin Antique finish, mfg. 1975-1998.
- single cutaway dreadnought body, round soundhole with abalone shell, solid cedar top, burl mahogany back and sides, 14/20-fret rosewood fingerboard with snowflake/cat's-eye inlays, three-per-side die-cast tuning machines, maple and natural wood binding, rosewood direct coupled bridge, standard System 500 Mk II (2001 only) or System 600T Mk II (2002-present) electronics, available in Natural finish, mfg. 2001-present.