SANDNER
Model Search
Select Category There are no categories for this manufacturer
SANDNER
Guitars previously produced between 1947 and 1958 in Germany.
The Sandner trademark was used on a series of acoustic archtops. These models may have "Alosa" or "Standard" on the headstock or tailpiece. The company was founded by Alois Sandner in Egerland, Germany and initially operated as a cottage industry. In 1953, the factory moved to Bubenreuth, Germany, and it had three employees until 1958. They offered approximately twenty models with a total production of less than 500 pieces. The company stopped producing guitars in 1957, but continued to offer stringed instruments.

From Blue Book Publications:


No part of this information may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph, mimeograph, fax transmission or any other mechanical or electronic means. Nor can it be broadcast or transmitted, by translation into any language, nor by electronic recording or otherwise, without the express written permission from the publisher.